Statement of Faith
1. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He was crucified, died and was buried. On the third day, He rose again from the dead and later ascended into heaven, where He is seated at the right hand of God.
2. We believe that after physical death there is an eternal abode either in heaven or in hell. Where you spend eternity depends on whether you have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior or whether you have rejected Him.
3. We believe in the second coming of Christ and also when the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first, and then those who are alive and remain (i.e. those who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior) will be caught up to meet Him in the air.
4. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
5. We believe that faith is believing and acting upon the Word of God.
6. We believe in water baptism and the baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
7. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for today, we believe in divine deliverance, divine healing, divine guidance and divine protection and we also believe that the five-fold ministry of apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers and evangelists are fully in operation in the church today.
8. We believe in the unity of the Body of Christ and all that is necessary to be born again is to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, like the dying thief on the cross.
9. We believe in walking in love and having fellowship with all those who call on the name of Christ regardless of their denominational differences.
10. We also believe that every member of the body of Christ is an Ambassador for Jesus Christ.