Questions & Answers Section
In order to bring clarity to what our organization stands for, we have provided questions and answers to help all understand with clearness our assignment as an Ambassador and a Christian Chaplain.
- Persons having your qualifications are using the prefix Ambassador, H.E. and Honorable (Hon) before their name. Are these titles conferred by the United Nations? Can persons legitimately use these titles? When, where and how would they use these titles? We are a Christian Organization others may prefer to say Religious.
Every Religious organization has order and title that they used for their officers. For example, The Salvation Army has chosen to use the military title such as Captain and Major etc.
The titles conferred upon our graduates are NOT conferred by the United Nations; they are conferred by Word of Life Ministries International, the first and only full gospel church to be granted an NGO in Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council, (ECOSOC). This is the highest level of accreditation that is awarded internationally to all designates.
Word of Life Ministries International has chosen to use the Biblical title of Ambassadors given to us by God Almighty. Some Biblical references are: Proverbs 13:17, Obadiah 1:1,
2nd Corinthians 5:20 and Ephesians 6:20.
- Are the qualifications (Honorary Doctorate and the Chaplaincy Certification) issued by CICA / Word of Life Ministries International accepted and recognized by corporate organizations, churches and Governments around the world, especially in the USA, the UK, Canada, Caribbean and Latin & South America?Our Chaplains are ordained Ministers and Members of the Clergy and have been accepted wherever Christian Pastors and Preachers have been accepted. We currently have Chaplains in more than 30 countries worldwide.
Our Chaplains have assisted in major disasters, visited and prayed for the sick in hospitals, and work as well as performed ministerial duties in prisons to name a few.
- What can I use the Chaplaincy Certification for?Our Chaplains are trained to be their brother’s keepers. Don’t leave your neighbors to die when you can help saved a life.
- For persons with the Honorary Doctoral Degree and or Chaplaincy Certification, are they also called Diplomats?We are not Diplomats. We Ambassadors for Christ.
We are Honorable. Bible Reference: Isaiah 43:4 and 1 Samuel 9:6
We are Christian Leaders and Commanders. Bible Reference: Isaiah 55:4
- The Chaplaincy badge, what are the “advantages” / “privileges” of having it?The Chaplain badge is given as part of identification to carry on chaplains; as a certificate of ordination is not accepted as an id.
- Do you provide training to CICA-International Chaplains?Yes. We provided training in Disaster Management and Crisis Management for the New York/New Jersey region. We will extend these training’s to our Chaplains in the other Regions of the USA. Dates TBD.